Friday, October 26, 2012

Stranger again

Sometimes, it's better if you're back to being a total stranger again rather than to stick to whatever type of relationship that you have no idea where you stand, while your friends, for example, got a secure place in your mind. It's also better to go back to being strangers if they hold negative perceptions about you. It's better this way, if it hurts. It's better to be a stranger if you actually try so hard just to keep in touch until you feel like you're the only one who try.. well sometimes, I don't even know why I have to google what my friend like and learn about those things just so I can have something to talk with her. It's too tiring. No matter how those memories are still beautiful, I couldn't see myself being in this position anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment