Thursday, October 25, 2012
am I getting old or is it just not the right person?
Let me just get straight to the point. I have never actually been a fan of "online chatting" and most of my friends know I hate typing, so we usually just talk most of the time. Yet, I didn't really mind chatting with people I don't actually know just to get to know each other even not in a really sincere friendly way ( well you know what I mean). Though, I have never dated anyone or been in a relationship before, but that doesn't mean I don't open myself to get to know each other, and sometimes I kinda enjoy that as well because even those people have never actually clicked, but most of them have become my friends instead. Not until recently, that I have grown to actually get sick of chatting with people I'm not very close to, and I guess I appear to be not so friendly to them. And it's always times like this that I wish I had a boyfriend, so people will not come to chat to me in that type of way. Like some of them might not have that type of feeling toward me, but you know some people who won't chat to you if you are not single even they don't have any intention to take another step with you? they might think your are busy with your lover, or I don't know maybe if you're already taken it means most of your time are taken as well ( That's what I think they might think). Some people are so polite and actually are very considerate or at least they try to show that they care if you feel uncomfortable talking to them. But, there are some people who are annoyingly SELFISH. Yeah Selfish, they are. They demand to get your reply and seem to be bothering you every morning, afternoon, evening, and night. LIKE CAN'T THEY HAVE A LITTLE MANNER? It's frustrating me as I can't seem to be very honest with them that I am annoyed since they are not happen to be in the same age range. And that is more frustrating when you actually expect those ELDER PEOPLE to understand your indirect message that your don't want to talk to them, but they seem to not give a damn about it. Maybe I'm getting old and I don't enjoy this kind of getting to know each other chat anymore, or simply because they are just too annoying. Either way, I wish I had a boyfriend now so this kind of situation won't happen again. I'm sick of this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment