Saturday, September 15, 2012
So tell me why
Many questions have been running through my mind in the night like this, the night when I am surrounded by people who should be called friends, but to me they are nothing more than acquaintances, and I don't think I am more than that to them, too. Tell me why I have to live by ignoring all the problems happening to my life! Tell me why I have to act like nothing happen, ignoring the fact that my life is nothing but a mystery! Tell me why all the shits that happen to my family can't be solved! And tell me why I can't seem to see the exit door! It's hard to live shouldering all of these by myself. I wish I could share it all with someone, but it is just sad that I can't even tell mum how much I hate our family's situation and that I can't even tell one of my best friends how big the problem is. Maybe one day, I will have the courage to tell just one person and let that someone help shouldering my problem. Until that time, tell me why I have to live like this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Shits happen. And we all have different views and values of life. Only through talking and exchanges of ideas do we all get to know one another better.
ReplyDelete